In the world of mission-critical logistics, timeliness is paramount. As FY23 races towards its...
FY23 DEADLINES ARE QUICKLY APPROACHING
TLS programs offer a way to easily obtain mission-essential products and equipment. The SOE, MRO, and FES TLS Programs provide total logistics support for our customers' global operational equipment and maintenance supply requirements by offering responsive, high-quality products at fair and reasonable prices to military installations, federal agencies, and other Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and Space Force customers worldwide.
Reminder: the cutoff dates for FY23 end-of-fiscal-year purchases and requests for MIPR funding through the Defense Logistics Agency's Maintenance Repair and Operations Program (MRO), Fire and Emergency Services Equipment (FESE) Program, and Special Operations Equipment (SOE) Program are quickly approaching.
- FY23 Order Receipt Deadline: September 5, 2023 at 11:59 PM (EST)
- NOTE: All orders expected to be funded with FY23 funds must be received by this deadline. Orders received after this deadline will be returned to the submitter with the opportunity to resubmit using FY24 funds.
- FY 23 Funding Receipt Deadline: September 15, 2023 at 11:59 PM (EST)
- NOTE: All Price Acknowledgment Spreadsheets with the appropriate funding must be sent from the FOPOC to our mailboxes by this deadline or the order and the funding will be returned to the FOPOC.
HOW NOBLE CAN HELP
Our customer service professionals are available to guide you through the solution selection and ordering process.
--> Contact our team today to get connected! Click Here <--
NOBLE support services include:
- Requirement development and mission-based subject matter expertise
- Manufacturer and product determination
- Documentation, contracting, and procurement assistance
- Successful follow-through on all requirement deliverables
Additionally, Military and Federal Government customers may use the SOE and FES TLS programs to order equipment from these categories:
THE NOBLE DIFFERENCE
NOBLE is ready to support your needs with millions of items from over 13,000 supplies, including many top brands. Our support scope extends across many product categories and missions, including communications, expeditionary shelters, storage systems, facility maintenance, ground and maritime mobility, emergency response, explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), medical equipment, as well as tactical and survival products.
To ensure products arrive on time, NOBLE manages a global logistics infrastructure of operations centers, warehouses, and distribution centers. We also offer contingency capabilities to cover troop deployments, hurricanes, floods, wildfires, and other disaster response and recovery operations.